Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss!

We have spent the last two days (and one more tomorrow) reading and writing with Dr. Seuss.  Today we had a "Read-A-Thon" with the students reading Dr. Seuss books.  Then they created a birthday cake complete with an invitation to Dr. Seuss' birthday party.  These turned out sooo cute!










Preparing for tomorrows Hot Air Balloons - Oh the Places You'll Go!






 Wouldn't be complete without a Cat's Hat Snack!














You can grab your own cake patterns at my Teacher's Notebook Store!
Enjoy:)



2 comments:

  1. Great post! I love the cat in the hat snacks. I teach 3rd grade and I would love for you to check out my blog as I am just getting started


    http://randalllearninglibrary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the cakes!!! so cute:)

    -lindsey
    www.theteacherwife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete